World Day for Safety and Health at Work Poster, Images, and Quotes: World Day of Safety and Health at Work is a campaign observed every year by International Labour Organization (ILO) on 28 April. This day was first celebrated in 2003. The aim of this day is to accidents and diseases at the workplace. This is enough information about this day, but if you are interested in knowing then please click on the Given Link. World Day for Safety and Health at Work 28 April.
Hey, if are now fully aware of, what this day aims for? and International Labour Organization (ILO) needs your help in awaring people. So if you want to help the organization in awaring more to more people, then here you are at the right place, today we are here with “World Day for Safety and Health at Work 2021 Theme, Quotes, Poster, and HD Images to Share” You can share these Poster, HD Images, and Quotes with anyone you want to aware.
Safety and Health Day Quotes
- You don’t need to know the whole alphabet of Safety. The A, B, C of it will save you if you follow it: Always Be Careful. – Colorado School of Mines Magazine
- An incident is just the tip of the iceberg, a sign of a much larger problem below the surface. – Don Brown
- Work Injuries and illnesses can affect every aspect of life for workers and their families. – Maine Department of Labor
- One earnest worker can do more by personal suggestion to prevent accidents than a carload of safety signs. – Making Paper
- Danger gathers upon our path. We cannot afford — we have no right — to look back. We must look forward. – Winston Churchill
World Day for Safety and Health at Work 2021 Theme
According to Sources, the theme of World Day for Safety and Health at Work 2021 is “Anticipate, Prepare, and Response to the Crisis”