Wearing the right pair of jeans can make you feel confident and sexy, but it’s important to find just that perfect pair for your body type. When shopping for jeans, you’ll want to make sure you pick out the perfect pair for your body type.
Here are the top 10 jeans styles that will flatter your body type:
1. Bootcut Jeans: Bootcut jeans are loose-fitting jean that flares out from the knee down. This is a great style for curvy girls because it will balance out your hip area. If you have super skinny legs, then this style of jeans won’t do much for your body. These pants can be worn with heels, flats or boots depending on the occasion. They look best with a crop top or something fitted to show off those curves!
2. Skinny Jeans: Skinny Jeans for Girls are not as tight-fitting as bootcut jeans and this style is great for girls who have skinny legs and love to show them off. These will make your legs look long and skinny.
3. Loose-fitting jeans: Loose-fitting jeans are relaxed fit around the ankle, knee area and hip area. These pants are best worn with heels because they look better on shorter women with longer legs. They also look great when worn with boots, sneakers or flats. Loose-fitting jeans look great with a fitted top to show off your cleavage.
4. Distressed denim: Distressed jeans are fitted with frayed hems and worn with loose tops or tank tops. They’re perfect for bigger girls because they will make you look slimmer and add a little more of an edge to your style.
5. Wide Leg Jeans: Wide leg jeans are loose fitting from the knee down and flare out wider around the knee area. It looks great on petite girls because it balances out their body. You can wear these with your favourite boots, sneakers or sandals to add a little more fashion.
6. Straight leg: Straight leg jeans are slim-fit from the ankle down, making them look slimmer around your legs. They’re perfect for petite girls because the straight leg will match up with their body type better than other styles of jeans.
7. Boyfriend Jeans: Boyfriend jeans are fitted at the waist, hips and thighs but have a looser fit in the legs after that; they’re great for curvy girls because it’s not as tight as skinny jeans but still a little fitted to accentuate their curves
8. Skinny jeans with rips: Skinny jeans can be worn with rips or tears on the knees, thighs and/or hips. A ripped pair of jeans will look incredible on curvy girls because the hems will show more of your leg and make you look slimmer.
You don’t have to follow all of the rules when it comes to jeans styles; you should find what you love and stick with it! However, remember that if you’re smaller in size than some of your friends then you may want to wear fitted jeans and if you’re bigger than your friends then loose-fitting jeans will flatter your body better.
Jeans have been a staple of fashion for decades. They are always in style and depend on the styles of this season, body type, shape and proportions. Also, denim sizes can be different from other jean brands so another tip is to go by the measurements used by each brand.