Bhuvneshwar Kumar, the star fast bowler of the Indian cricket team, has turned 31 on Friday (05 February). Currently out of the Indian team due to injury, Bhuvneshwar has proved himself consistently in his career. Bhuvi, known for swing bowling, is seen playing all three formats for India. Let’s look on some of the records he has created on his Happy birthday.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar is the only bowler to dismiss Sachin in zero in Ranji
- Bhuvneshwar holds the record for playing the biggest innings at number 10 while making his Test debut for India. In 2013, he played a 38-run knock against Australia in Chennai. It is India’s second largest partnership for the ninth wicket.
- Bhuvaneswar is the only Indian bowler to have taken five or more wickets in an innings in all three formats of international cricket.
- He is the only Indian bowler to achieve the maximum purple cap. Apart from this, he is also the only bowler to win the Purple Cap for two consecutive seasons.
- He had Taken 63 Wickets in 21 Matches in Test Cricket with the economy of 2.63.
- In 114 ODIs he had taken 132 Wickets with the Economy of 5.02
- In 43 T20Is he had taken 43 Wickets with the average of 7.04 runs per Over.
- And in IPL he had taken 121 wickets in 121 Matches with the Avergae of 7.23 per Over.