Sri Satyanarayan Puja 2022: Date, Tithi, Katha, Puja Vidhi, Samagari: Sri Satyanarayan Puja and Satyanarayan Katha is a fast. Which many people use to fulfill their wishes and desires. Some people regularly organize this Katha and fast to keep the blessings of Lord Vishnu. The story of Lord Satyanarayan has been doing the welfare of the people of the earth for centuries. According to the experts of astrology, by performing the ritual of Satyanarayan Vrat, a person can get rid of all his sorrows.
Sri Satyanarayan Puja 2022: Date & Tithi
- Monday, 17 January 2022
- Shukla Purnima
- 03:18 AM, Jan 17 to 05:17 AM, Jan 18
The story of Lord Satyanarayan is a popular story for many thousands of years till now, Satyanarayan Katha and Puja in Shree Satyanarayan Puja Date 2022 is fast, which many people use to fulfill their wishes, wishes. The story of Lord Satyanarayan has been doing the welfare of the people of the earth for centuries. According to the experts of astrology, by performing the rituals of Satyanarayan Vrat, a person can get rid of all his sorrows. Usually, people organize the story of Satyanarayan and fast on fulfillment of any vow, but Satyanarayan God is also worshiped for happiness, peace, and prosperity in life.
The worship method of Shree Satyanarayan Puja is a religious process and hence, it should be performed in the best possible way.
- Take a bath from head to toe in the morning and wear clean clothes for worship.
- If possible, keep fast.
- Keep all the material of worship ready near the altar where the worship will be done.
- If possible, clean the area near the altar with cow dung.
- Make a pavilion with banana plants at the Brahma place of the house.
- Decorate the main entrance of your house with auspicious mango leaves.
- Establish Deity or picture of Lord Satyanarayan.
- Establish kalash and lamp also.
- First, worship Gauri Ganesh and Navagrahas.
- After this worship Lord Satyanarayan.
- Offer fruits, Panchamrit, Panjiri, clothes, and Tulsi Dal to him.
- Then tell or listen to their fast story and perform aarti.
Samagari and More
Like any other puja, there is a comprehensive list for the Satya Narayan Katha or puja without which this ritual is impossible.
A Framed photo of Lord Satyanarayan
An oil lamp, Panchamrit, conch shell, coconut, the garland of flowers, a bell, leaves of banana tree, white sesame, basil leaves, coins, turmeric powder, kumkum, incense sticks, camphor, wheat, betel leaves, flowers, Areca nut, sandalwood paste, grass, nectar, almonds, a piece of red cloth for the urn, a three-lighted ghee lamp, a cotton lamp, Bada Pidha for the altar, a large piece of yellow cloth for the altar, etc.
Devotees observe fast on this puja day. Both morning and evening are considered auspicious for worship. Evening worship is considered more auspicious, at this time devotees complete the fast by distributing prasad after worship.