This festive season, do yourself a favor and gift your skin laser hair removal treatment. Now we know you must be thinking along these lines- what exactly is a laser treatment for hair removal, why should you get laser hair removal treatment for your skin and how effective is the procedure. Don’t worry, girls. skinnsi has got your back.
What is Laser Hair Removal Treatment?
A laser hair removal treatment is a type of treatment in which the melanin in your hair follicle absorbs the laser light, which heats up the hair follicle. This laser, in turn, destroys the roots. However, you don’t have to worry as the laser does not damage the surrounding skin.
Reasons Why You Should Gift Your Skin Laser Hair Reduction Treatment
Here’s a list of reasons why you should consider laser hair reduction treatment.
- No more irritation- Are you also tired of the irritation your skin goes through when you use a razor to shave your facial hair? With the laser hair reduction treatment, we promise you that you will get a perfect skin.
2. Cost-effective– Investing in laser hair reduction treatment is cost-effective. This is because you will not be spending your money on razors, blades, shaving cream, and at-home waxing kits. It is cost-effective because you only must sit for a few sessions. 3. Saves your valuable time- Instead of spending time shaving your hair, it’s better to book a session of laser hair reduction.
How Effective Is Laser Hair Removal Treatment?
Laser hair removal treatment is an effective way to remove unwanted hair from your body. To know whether it works, one must go through some sessions. One must also keep in mind their skin and hair type. When you get laser hair removal treatment from skinnsi, there is 90 percent reduction in hair in an average of six sessions.
At skinnsi, they make use of the latest laser technology to solve the problem of unwanted facial hair. They use the technology of quadruple wavelength laser is a combination of 4 wavelengths- 755 +810+ 940+ 1064 cm.
Our Latest Technology
Compared to the traditionally used diode and triple wavelength lasers, skinnsi’s new quadruple wavelength laser reduces all types of hair- fine, medium, and thick hair. Moreover, it is safe for use on all skin types.
The laser also has an ice-cool technology that does not allow the skin to be heated.
Who is an Ideal Candidate?
The laser hair removal treatment is safe for everyone- men, women, or teens. It is a great way for people with unwanted facial hair who are looking for effective and long-lasting hair removal options.
However, here’s a list of things you should consider before going for laser hair removal-
- If you are pregnant, you should consult your doctor before undergoing laser hair removal treatment.
- One must also consider their skin type before opting for laser hair removal- If their skin is not extremely sensitive and their target area is not coarse and thick.
- Individuals with light hair colours should not opt for laser hair removal. This is because the laser targets the melanin in your hair. The lighter hair colours are difficult to treat, and you might not get satisfactory results. Moreover, the area surrounding your hair could be more at risk for burns since your hair is too light to absorb the heat from the laser.
What is the Process of Laser Hair Removal?
To help you with the process of laser hair removal, we have broken it down into steps. Read to know: –
- Before the main procedure starts, your hair is trimmed.
- Then a numbing cream is applied on your skin. It is kept for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Once the cream stays for 30 minutes, your eyes will be covered with an eye protection mask.
- The professional who is going to carry out the treatment will also wear the same eye protection mask.
- Then based on your skin colour, thickness of hair and the exact place where your hair is growing, the professional will give a pulse of laser to that specific area.
- Then, the professional will check if there are any bad reactions on your skin or not.
- Once the procedure is completed, you will be given ice packs or cold water.
Now that you know the benefits of laser hair removal treatment, we recommend you to book a session at skinnsi immediately and see the difference. We bet you will fall in love with your soft and smooth skin.